We know that navigating the Canadian Immigration system can be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you client centered solutions for you, the individual or for your business in Canada. We take pride in our ability to "think outside of the box" for our clients at all times.
The first step is for us to work with you and come up with a plan to get the results you need. Through our understanding Canadian Immigration Law and your understanding of the circumstances, we will craft a path to success, specific to you and your needs.
Don't wait! Schedule a consultation today and let us help you figure out your best next steps are. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.
Our Immigration Services
Depending on where you live and the purpose of your visit and the duration of your intended stay in Canada you will have to meet specific entry requirements when applying to come to Canada through Citizenship and immigration Canada.
Perhaps you are already here in Canada and you are looking for options to legally stay or return to Canada later for a different reason...either way here at Canadian Portal Immigration we are here to assist you.
Contact us today to find a solution to your Canadian Immigration issues today.
Travellers coming from outside the US who are exempt from the travel restrictions
• temporary foreign workers
• some international students
• some people who have been approved to become a permanent resident of Canada, but who are not yet permanent residents
• immediate family members with written authorization from IRCC to reunite with a temporary resident of Canada (see Uniting with immediate family members for more information)
• transiting passengers (must remain in the secure transit area of a Canadian airport to complete their connection)
• members of the Canadian forces, visiting forces coming to perform official duties, Department of National Defence and their immediate family members
• accredited diplomats and their immediate family members (includes North Atlantic Treaty Organization [NATO], those under the United Nations Headquarters Agreement, other organizations)
• air and marine crew members
In an unprecedented move, our government has invited 27, 332 applicants via Express Entry to apply for Permanent Residence in the Canadian Experience Class on February1 3, 2021 with the lowest ever ranking core of 75 points!
Number of invitations issued: 27,332
Rank required to be invited to apply: 27,332th or above
Date and time of round: February 13, 2021 at 11:56:56 UTC
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 75